glossy corrugated paper box
Surface paper: Duplex paper (250 gsm/300 gsm/350 gsm)
Kraft paper (140 gsm/170 gsm)
Medium paper: Corrugated board (95 gsm/105 gsm/120 gsm/ 140 gsm/170 gsm)
Inside paper: Kraft paper (120 gsm)
Duplex board (140 gsm/170 gsm)
Note: Different kind of the flute and thickness depend on different load-bearing.
You can choose offset printing or flexo printing.
2. Printing color
Full color CMYK /PMS (Pantone Matching System) Printing Process
3. Surface treatment
Glossy varnish, matte varnish, infrad varnish, UV varnish, Glossy lamination or matte lamination Glitter, embossing, creasing, foil stamping, die cutting
4. Box style of
By your design
5. Trade Term
DDU, DDP, etc.
You can choose the one which is the most cost effective for you.
6. Lead Time
About 7-15 days after deposit down and all documents confirmed.
T/T, L/C, D/P, PayPal, etc.
Features of our PAPER BOX:
1. Made of superior quality raw material
2. Attractive color, unique shapes and combinations
3. Crack resistant, durable for a long time period
4. Easy affordable price
5. High quality to hold heavy weight
6. Smooth finish to make it looks elegant
7.0.9mm, 2mm, 2.8mm, 3.5mm, 4.6mm, 6.8mm thickness corrugated board
8. Full color offset printing
9. Custom made per the customer's request
10. Ideal for products packaging and marketing promotion
Why choose us?
1. We have been engaged in the package industry for more than 27 years.
2. We exported our products to America, Australia, Europe, Canada, etc.
3. We have many advanced corrugated production line, offset printing machine and so on.
4. We have ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 quality management system certification.
We also have the SGS, TUV and BV certification.
5. We attended many trade shows, such as Las Vegas show, Hong Kong show, etc.
1. How do I measure a box?
The proper sequence of dimensions is Length x Width x Depth. Place the carton in front of you with the open end up. Length is the longest open end dimensions from left to right. Width is the shortest open end dimension from front to back. Depth is the remaining dimension from top to bottom.
2. How soon can I get a price quote?
For most projects, once we know the carton style, dimensions, paperboard type including caliper, printing requirements and quantity, we can provide you with a price quote within 24 hours.
3. How long will it take to receive my products?
As a general rule, it will take 2 weeks for us to produce your custom designed and printed products.
4. Can I have a custom designed and made packaging box?
We are a custom shop. We design and construct each project to the individual customer's needs. All of our boxes are custom made based on your artwork and packaging need.
5. Is there a minimum order requirement?
Due to the high machine setup cost and shipping freight, we do not accept small orders. Our minium order quantity is 3000 pcs. It is recommended for you to order a 20GP or 40HC to reduce the unit price and shipping cost.
6. Can I get a sample?
Yes, on some stock items. A nominal shipping charge, however, will apply. Certain items are excluded from our sample program. Samples based on your artwork and packaging need, are available, but will include a fee for the box plus estimated shipping costs. The sample making usually takes a week.